Notes taken between: 15-19 April 2019
- you can add your filesystem and changes to the style section will persist.
- when using the debugger; remember that stepping over a function is equivalent to stepping in and out of a function.
- You can always refresh to start over.
- Underconditional breakpoint only stops under a condition.
- xrh breakpoints stop under a request
- callstack is like timetravelling
- when you stop a breakpoint on a line its before its started executing. if you want it after its executed use the “debugger keyword”
- memory leaks happen when JS when memory cant be released. for example a common memory leak is an accidental global. In other words forgetting to use const/let keywords.